- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Borderlands 3 Viewing Party
May 1st we’ll be teaming up with our friends at 2KUK to watch all the livestream action at the Borderlands3 gameplay reveal, join us as we open early and offer up a host of Borderlands themed things for the evening.
Many interesting Borderlands 3 theories—some of them with decent accuracy ratings—have been floated following frame-by-frame dissections of gameplay trailers over the past couple weeks. A number of you have even set about cracking some hidden codes. But you haven’t found them all yet. We’ll just drop this image here as a hint; maybe give it another look.
Despite some incredible internet sleuthing, countless questions raised by you, the amazing Borderlands community, remain unanswered. When will we learn more about the four new Vault Hunters? Who exactly are the Calypso Twins? Who’s the young girl bumping fists with Maya? And how the heck do guns grow legs?!
We’re excited to answer at least some of these questions and lots more during the Borderlands 3 Worldwide Gameplay Reveal event on May 1. The event will feature the first ever showing of Borderlands 3 gameplay, as well as commentary from the Gearbox development team on everything from the new Vault Hunters and their respective skills to interplanetary travel and sweet, sweet loot.
Shortly after the Gearbox presentation, you’ll be able to watch literally hundreds of your favorite live streamers playing and sharing their impressions of Borderlands 3 for the first time. Whether you’re a longtime Borderlands fan or a newcomer to the franchise, this first look at what’s coming September 13 is a must-see.
Borderlands 3 Viewing Party will be held at 174 Goldhawk Rd, Loading Bar on Wednesday 1st of May 2019.
Games | Borderlands 3 Viewing Party