- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Book launch, Q&A and signing with Michelle Reeves at Nomad Books
We’d love you to join us for a talk, Q&A and book signing at the launch of The Happiness Habits Transformation by life and mindset coach Michelle Reeves.
What if your routine could make you happier every single day?
So often our routine is based on what everyone else needs, our work and family life fill our days up to the brim and we squeeze in what we can for ourselves in between. And, if we’re totally honest, in the dim hours when the truth seeps out between the cracks, we realise we might have lost ourselves a little bit along the way. In
The Happiness Habits Transformation, Michelle urges us to take a time-out (without feeling guilty about it) to rebuild our daily routine into one that serves us – one habit at a time.
Through her personal experience of post-natal depression and how she rebuilt her life through a combination of 8 simple happiness habits, you’ll discover how you can create a simple routine with time to focus on YOU, release yourself from the habit of negativity, boost your self-esteem and dream and plan out your biggest, scariest and most exciting goals.
Think of it as laying a new foundation, paving the way for sparkle, success and happiness!
Join us at Nomad Books in Fulham on Saturday 2nd February at 6.30pm.
Michelle Reeves is a life and mindset coach, passionate about helping women ditch self-doubt and boost their confidence, courage and consistency so they can finally become the heroine in their own life story.
The Happiness Habits Transformation is published by Matthew James Publishing and the cover photograph is by Ola at Luminate Portraits.
Book launch, Q&A and signing with Michelle Reeves at Nomad Books will be held at Nomad Books Saturday 2nd February 2019.
Health | Book launch, Q&A and signing with Michelle Reeves at Nomad Books