- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Boishakhi Mela 2019
Save the date! The annual Boishakhi Mela returns this summer, giving residents and visitors a chance to enjoy some of the best local, national and international Bengali arts, music and culture.
Join Emergency Exit Arts and groups from across Tower Hamlets in a spectacular procession down Brick Lane to Weavers Fields. Expect music, colour, costumes, dancing and artworks created with schools and community groups. All free!
Continue the fun at the mela festival site with an exciting main stage programme, extensive arts and family area and the mela market place. We will be there throughout the afternoon running crafting activities in the family area.
Last year’s festival attracted around 40,000 revellers across the day from the borough and beyond, join us this year to make 2019 even bigger!
The Mela parade startpoint is Bricklane, Spitafields to end up at Weavers Fields where the party continues this Sunday 30 June 2019.
Culture & Music | Boishakhi Mela 2019