- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Big Speeches with Jessica Regan at The Hen & Chickens Theatre
Big Speeches uses the tools of actor training and the performer/audience relationship to increase your confidence, up your presentation game and access the charisma you possess to take your space in any room.
Actors often find themselves in interview scenarios more than any other profession. How to engage one-on-one is just as vital to their career as the ability to hold the attention of hundreds onstage. But the skillset remains the same; active listening, a body that is comfortable in its space and surroundings, a commanding supple voice as well as clarity in thought and diction.
We begin by warming up the breath, the body and the voice. We engage with text that will allow you to access your inner leading actor. Engaging with your creativity and imagination you can have the starring role on any platform, in any boardroom.
It’s your time. Take the stage!
Big Speeches with Jessica Regan at The Hen & Chickens Theatre will be held on Sunday 24th of March 2019.
Business | Big Speeches with Jessica Regan