- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys by The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
Big Sandy and his Fly-Rite boys take us back in time with their special showcase of classic American sounds.
Rockabilly, Rock & Roll, Honky-Tonk, Rhythm & Blues, Soul, Doo-Wop, they’ve done it all. With an incredible decades-long career behind them they’ve become torchbearers of American roots music, gaining them a place in the Rockabilly Hall of Fame. Performances at the Grand Ole Opry opening for the likes of George Jones, Johnny Cash, Morrisey and The Monkees are a testament to their success.
With sounds reminiscent of Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison, Buck Owens, Chuck Berry and Elvis Presley, their appearance represents a step back in time to the days of classic rock’n’roll.
The Jambalaya Band have been making a name for themselves as the hottest honky tonk band in town. After setting up their very own honky tonk at The Blues Kitchen in Camden they’ve got everyone shaking off their blues in true country style. Featuring Pedal Steel, Telecaster, Fiddle and Female harmonies, these guys and gals mean business; and they’ll be warming things up on the night.
Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys by The Blues Kitchen – Brixton Thursday 14th of March 2019.
Music | Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys