- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Bier et Fromage – A French Cheese and Belgian Beer Pairing Event
A comprehensive beer and cheese talk, the perfect pairing for a grate night!
Offering the finest French cheeses, carefully coupled with the best Belgian beers, this tasting event will convert even the biggest wine lover to share our thoughts on this tasty partnership.
Without being stingy with the portions, we will cover a variety of styles, from light creamy mountain cheeses, to strong piquant blues. Bon Appétit!
What’s included: Pairing 7 different French cheeses with 7 Belgian beers, flavours ranging from dark to sour.
Bier et Fromage – A French Cheese and Belgian Beer Pairing Event will be held at Gin & Beer Wednesday 20th February 2019.
Drink | Bier et Fromage – A French Cheese and Belgian Beer Pairing Event