- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Bethnal Green’s Affordable Vintage Fair
Shop quality vintage, handmade, reworked and retro at our huge vibrant vintage marketplace!
Judy’s handpick the finest vintage traders in the UK to ensure a diverse and affordable shopping experience for all.
Our East London event features over 60 stalls and showcases traders around the UK – promising variety and affordable prices all round.
You can expect fashion, accessories & collectables from 1940s – 1990s!
Be unique, spend less, buy vintage!
Bethnal Green’s Affordable Vintage Fair will be held on Sunday 14th of April at York Hall, Bethnal Green.
Fashion | Bethnal Green’s Affordable Vintage Fair