- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Beauty Shot at De Beauvoir Block
From Instagram videos to innovative brands, the future of beauty is about inclusion, access and self-expression like never seen before.
Join Screen Shot for its monthly event series on the future of the industries that surround us, and this time around it’s all about beauty.
The event will be moderated and presented by journalist and Editor-in-Chief of XXY Magazine Tahmina Begum. Covering culture across identity, beauty, and trends, Tahmina has written for Huff Post, Oh Comely, Dazed as well as her bi-monthly column for Screen Shot.
Confirmed to be joining us on the panel will be….
- NEW: Ben Ditto – Art Director of Dazed Beauty
- Ellen Atlanta – BeautyStack’s content manager, refinery 29 and Dazed writer.
- Salwa Rahman – Beauty blogger and influencer
- Quelia Doyle – CEO & Founder of My Beauty Squad
- Camile Leon – Holistic hair therapist and drag performer
Beauty Shot at De Beauvoir Block will be held Tuesday 19th February 2019.
Fashion | Beauty Shot at De Beauvoir Block