- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Bank Holiday VOGA Disco Brunch
For this summer series VOGA have partnered with new plant based hot spot Kalifornia Kitchen for a 3 hr yoga and brunch party.
If you haven’t heard about VOGA it’s a fusion of yoga, dancing, fitness, and fashion set to an 80s house beat designed to empower people of all ages. It’s a lifestyle what you eat, what you wear, how you style it. For this summer series VOGA have partnered with Ida May and new plant based hot spot Kalifornia Kitchen and together they are promoting the message Healthy is Sexy.
At Kalifornia Kitchen guests will be welcomed with a healthy shot to awaken the senses followed by an hour of VOGA, a photo opportunity in this neon wonderland followed by a delicious vegan, gluten free brunch which feels suitably naughty.
Ida May is one of Londons top 5 female fitness instructors. Featured as one of the London Female Creatives on the latest Adidas ‘Meet The Creators’ campaign and can be found on the cover of the Evening Standard ‘Fitster trainers in London’.
Bank Holiday VOGA Disco Brunch will be held at Kalifornia Kitchen on Sunday 5th of May 2019.
Health | Bank Holiday VOGA Disco Brunch