- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Backstreet Boys in London
In 2019, Backstreet Boys will set off on the “DNA World Tour” – their biggest arena tour in 18 years. Over the course of three months, the guys will perform all over Europe and North America, headlining The O2 on Monday 17 June 2019.
The group are thrilled to announce the release of their new album “DNA,” coming out January 25 on RCA Records. “DNA” – the group’s 10th studio album – features songs written by Lauv (Charlie XCX), Andy Grammer, Stuart Crichton (DNC) and Mike Sabbath (J Balvin). Pre-order any album format before 3pm GMT on Tuesday 13 November 2018 to receive priority access to The Backstreet Boys 2019 “DNA” World Tour. Earlier today, to get fans excited, BSB released their new single, a Ryan Tedder, Shawn Mendes penned track “Chances.”
“When this group started 26 years ago – and through all the highs and lows of our career – we’ve had to learn it wasn’t about us as individuals but about what’s best for the group,” says Howie D.
“That’s what I love about this album,” adds Kevin Richardson. “We were able to bring all of our influences and styles into one coherent piece of work. These songs are great representation of who we are as individuals and who we are as a group. It’s our DNA. We’re really proud of that.”
“The journey is ongoing with us and there is so much left to do,” says Brian Littrell. “We’re living the next chapter that hasn’t been told yet, and that’s exciting.”