- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Astronights at the Science Museum
Join us for Astronights, an overnight science extravaganza at the Science Museum.
If your child has ever wanted to explore the Museum after dark, or if the idea of spending the night in one of our iconic galleries fills them with excitement, then they’ll love Astronights, our sleepover for children.
With action-packed workshops, science shows and activities rounded off with breakfast and a breath-taking IMAX 3D film, it will be a night they never forget.
Astronights at the Science Museum will be held on Friday 5th of April 2019.
Culture | Astronights at Science Museum