- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Artist Day at Body Worlds London
Every first Friday of the month, BODY WORLDS London will be hosting our very own artists day, inviting enthusiastic artists to apply their portfolio of work with a chance of visiting BODY WORLDS complimentary and sketching anatomy in a unique way than ever before.
The study of human anatomy for artists can be as simple and straightforward as learning about proportions and working from life, or as involved and complex as mastering an understanding of the skeletal, muscular, and surface structure of the human body, all of which can be discovered at BODY WORLDS.
Artist Day will be held at Body Worlds London on Friday 5th on April 2019.
Culture | Artist Day