- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Art Macabre Surrealist Drawing Salon: Self Love, Reflection & Sketching
Egg. Seed. Bulb. Flower. On Valentine’s eve, indulge yourself in a theatrical drawing date as Art Macabre explores the theme of Dali, Freud and narcissism. In response to Dali’s iconic painting ‘Metamorphosis of Narcissus’.
Art Macabre present a series of tableaux featuring nude models, creative installations within the museum’s rooms to sketch and draw from (including creating an intimate self portrait), and poetry. Inspired by the myth of Narcissus, we will explore through drawing themes of self-love, surrealism and psychoanalysis. An opportunity for self-reflection and creative exploration through sketching. An alternative to St Valentines, join us to explore the relationship between Dali and Freud and between you and your self in the unique setting of the Freud Museum.
All drawing materials and paper provided thanks to the support of GreatArt.
Art Macabre Surrealist Drawing Salon: Self Love, Reflection & Sketching will be held at Freud Museum London Wednesday 13th February 2019.
» More info here «
Culture | Art Macabre Surrealist Drawing Salon: Self Love, Reflection & Sketching