- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Arroz con costillejas-Pork ribs Paella rice cooking class will be held at Open Kitchen
At this cooking class, you will learn to make traditional paella rice from Murcia region at South East of Spain, this dish is prepared with pork ribs and vegetables.
We will use fresh peppers, an ingredient, which is forbidden to use in Paella Valenciana and which generates many funny discussions in the world of Paella.
Arroz con costillejas-Pork ribs Paella rice cooking class will be held at Open Kitchen on Saturday 13th of April 2019.
Food | Arroz con costillejas-Pork ribs Paella rice cooking class