- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Arepa Making Class With David
Have you ever heard about the Arepa? Would you like to discover how to make this delicious Venezuelan recipe?
Join us for a fun class with David Guiterrez to learn a new healthy gluten-free arepa recipe with innovative use of food waste and a focus on healthydiets. Sit down to enjoy your arepas at the end of the class and finding out more about healthy Venezuelan cuisine.
An Arepa is made of white cornmeal, water and salt, the dough is formed into a patty, grilled, baked, split open and stuffed with a variety of ingredients like a sandwich and it can be a healthier alternative for those who follow a gluten-free diet or low sodium/healthy-heart diet.
Please note: drinks are not included but you can purchase them at one of Mercato Metropolitano’s numerous stalls.
Arepa Making Class With David at Mercato Metropolitano Monday 25th February 2019.
Food | Arepa Making Class With David