- Soen performs at O2 Academy Islington
- Disruptive writing for the 21st century author
- Mamma Roma (Subtitled) + Intro and post-film discussion
- The Jazz Cafe Presents Blackstreet
- Childish Gambino performs The O2 arena
- The Breakout Club presented by The Midi Music Company
- Wine Tasting – Wine Of The Mountains at Mercato Metropolitano
- Klub Kids presents The Twisted Circus 2 at Troxy
- Happy Reading: The Penguin Classics Pop-Up Shop at 133 Bethnal Green Rd
- London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour
Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal
*What relevance can religion have for us in the 21st century? *Are ‘spiritual’ and ‘religious’ antithetical terms?
Rudolf Steiner was approached by a group of young theology students, disillusioned with what their cultural institutions had to offer them. They recognised that anthroposophy, rightly understood, could inaugurate a perpetually self-renewing culture.
They were intrigued to hear from Steiner that religion “in its living practice” could help augment this renewing capacity. This led to the founding of The Christian Community, a movement for religious renewal?
Who is Luke Barr?
Luke Barr is a priest of The Christian Community. He has lived and worked in the Camphill movement in Germany for much of his adult life before being ordained in 2014. He has a family with two small children.
The seminar Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal will be held at Rudolf Steiner House on Thursday 21 of March 2019.
Culture | Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal