- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal
*What relevance can religion have for us in the 21st century? *Are ‘spiritual’ and ‘religious’ antithetical terms?
Rudolf Steiner was approached by a group of young theology students, disillusioned with what their cultural institutions had to offer them. They recognised that anthroposophy, rightly understood, could inaugurate a perpetually self-renewing culture.
They were intrigued to hear from Steiner that religion “in its living practice” could help augment this renewing capacity. This led to the founding of The Christian Community, a movement for religious renewal?
Who is Luke Barr?
Luke Barr is a priest of The Christian Community. He has lived and worked in the Camphill movement in Germany for much of his adult life before being ordained in 2014. He has a family with two small children.
The seminar Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal will be held at Rudolf Steiner House on Thursday 21 of March 2019.
Culture | Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal