- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal
*What relevance can religion have for us in the 21st century? *Are ‘spiritual’ and ‘religious’ antithetical terms?
Rudolf Steiner was approached by a group of young theology students, disillusioned with what their cultural institutions had to offer them. They recognised that anthroposophy, rightly understood, could inaugurate a perpetually self-renewing culture.
They were intrigued to hear from Steiner that religion “in its living practice” could help augment this renewing capacity. This led to the founding of The Christian Community, a movement for religious renewal?
Who is Luke Barr?
Luke Barr is a priest of The Christian Community. He has lived and worked in the Camphill movement in Germany for much of his adult life before being ordained in 2014. He has a family with two small children.
The seminar Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal will be held at Rudolf Steiner House on Thursday 21 of March 2019.
Culture | Anthroposophy & Religious Renewal