- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
This September we take it back to (the old) school with an orchestral interpretation of Kanye West’s Late Registration.
After the success of his debut album, The College Dropout, Kanye enlisted producer and multi instrumentalist Jon Brion to produce a more grand and symphonic sound, with some tracks featuring a 20-piece orchestra..So who better to reinterpret the album than our supremely talented Re:imagine orchestra! Enjoy this master-piece performed by a select cast of London’s finest classical musicians; string section, horn section, vocalists, rappers and more
An instant hip hop classic, Late Registration, dropped on Def Jam and Roc-A-Fella in 2005 to huge critical acclaim.
Never one to shy away from hard-hitting subject matter, Late Registration covers themes such as poverty, drug trafficking, racism, healthcare and the blood diamond trade. Widely considered one of the decades best albums, Late Registration features hits such as ‘Heard Em Say’, ‘Touch the Sky’ and ‘Gold Digger.’
Featuring heavy-hitting contributions from hip hop royalty including Lupe Fiasco, Jamie Foxx, Common, The Game, Brandy, Adam Levine, Jay Z, Nas and Q-Tip, Late Registration became a straight-to-classic piece of hip hop history.
Late Registration: An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West Saturday 28 September 2019 at XOYO.
Music | Late Registration: An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West