- Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass
- Shay D Headline Show – Human Writes & Queens of Art Tour Launch
- Meet the Algerian ambassador: ask your questions
- Transmissions: Radical Trans Performers at The Glory
- Itch FM Movie Screening “Juice” at Map Studio Cafe
- Start-up fundraising: why, when, how – a transparent chat
- Sisters Breathwork Circle by The Psychedelic Society
- Pro women’s racing panel: How far do you want to go
- VSO Film Night at Rudolf Steiner House
- Building a versatile and multi-faceted creative enterprise
An Evening with Levison Wood in aid of Tusk
Don’t miss this chance to hear Levison Wood, the renowned British explorer, writer and photographer. Levison’s most ambitious expedition to date – a 5,000 mile circumnavigation of the Arabian peninsula from Syria to Lebanon – has inspired fascinating tales and insights.
Following in the footsteps of notable travellers past – T.E. Lawrence, Ibn Battutah, Freya Stark and Gertrude Bell – he set out across 13 countries by camel, foot, mule, truck, car, donkey and battle tank. Equipped with keen historical knowledge, patience and a genuine sense of purpose, Levison undertook a mission to overturn stereotypes and dispel myths, uncover hidden mysteries – and challenge himself, too.
As Tusk’s newest Ambassador, Levison will be talking about his collaboration with the charity and will also be signing his latest book: “Arabia: A Journey Through the Heart of the Middle East”.
An Evening with Levison Wood in aid of Tusk can be heard at Cadogan Terrace Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
Travel | An Evening with Levison Wood in aid of Tusk