- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
An Evening with Joe Wicks at 30 Euston Square
Join the Evening Standard for an intimate evening with Joe Wicks.
Joe Wicks – better known as The Body Coach – is one of the UK’s leading fitness stars, helping people get in shape through his workout and healthy eating programmes. Author of Veggie Lean In 15, Lean In 15: The Shift Plan, Lean In 15: The Shape Plan, Lean In 15: The Sustain Plan, Cooking For Family And Friends, The Fat-Loss Plan, and Joe’s 30-Minute Meals, he is an advocate of healthy eating, regular exercise and, most importantly, having a balance in life.
Hear how the fitness icon got to where he is today and discover what inspired him on his journey. Guests will have the chance to ask questions as well as meet the man himself.
An Evening with Joe Wicks at 30 Euston Square will be held Wednesday 20th February 2019.
Fitness | An Evening with Joe Wicks at 30 Euston Square