- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Alban Street Festival 2019
Around 15,000 people are expected to attend a free summer street party in St Albans that will include live music as well as over 70 food, drink and craft stalls.
Experience what a Roman market was like and get involved with a giant Roman Floor Mosaic. Dance away to local musicians on the big stage or get creative making a Roman City from pottery.
It’s all free.
There’s plenty to see and hear for all the family!
Don’t miss out on the UK’s Strongest Man Family Arena, children’s puppetry workshops, plus amazing food and drink from over 70 traders!
The annual event takes over the City Centre from noon until 6pm with St Peter’s Street closed to traffic.
It forms part of the St Albans’ Roman Festival with the stunning Alban Pilgrimage being held the day before, Saturday 22 June.
Alban Street Festival 2019 Sunday 23 June, 2019.
» More information here «
Entertainment | Alban Street Festival 2019