- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Afro Vegan Supper Club – Zimbabwe Edition at Pipoca Vegan
Culinary Discovery Club is excited to announce an Afro vegan supper club showcasing the traditional foods of Zimbabwe with a modern twist. In partnership with Pipoca Vegan Restaurant in Brixton.
The menu has been specially designed by the talented Caz from Zimbabwe who will share her passion for her home country, culture and food.
It will be a three course vegan meal with soft hot and cold drinks provided.
Starter – Sadza Bites
Irresistible bite-sized maize-meal balls, cooked in aromatic spices and deep fried for a crispy touch.
Main – Bota neHowa
Chestnut mushrooms and aubergine cooked in a tangy traditional Zimbabwean onion and tomato-based sauce served with maize meal porridge cooked in herbs and garlic.
Dessert – Mupunga uneDovi
Creamy peanut butter rice pudding cooked in almond milk topped with strawberries and caramelised plantain.
This event forms part of a series of events celebrating International Women’s Day hosted by Pipoca Vegan restaurant.
Afro Vegan Supper Club – Zimbabwe Edition at Pipoca Vegan will be held on Monday 11th March 2019.
Food | Afro Vegan Supper Club – Zimbabwe Edition