- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Afro Vegan Cooking Class & Brunch – with Gloria at Taylor St Baristas
Culinary Discovery Club & Coup D’food Africa are proud to present an Afro Vegan cooking class and brunch!
Join us and Gloria Kabe, Vegan Lifestyle Chef, and learn how to prepare quick and easy afro-vegan meals.
Gloria is a french afro-vegan chef who has been inspired by her trips all around the world from Brazil to Senegal. She has been catering solely vegan cuisine in London as a private chef for celebrities and CEO’s. Her cuisine is based upon african roots and a plant-based, healthy diet.
We will make and this delicious recipe with both a sweet and a savoury filling.
- Smoked paprika stuffed plantains
- Peanut butter, baobab fruit and ginger cream
- Garlic Farofa (ground cassava) with marinated pepper and black eyed peas (niebbe) pico de gallo with salsa verde and avocado dressing
Plus tea, coffee and a selection of soft drinks
- Be prepared to have hands on experience in what promises to be a fun and interactive class!
- No experience is required
- We will provide all the equipment and ingredients and the teas and coffees!
Afro Vegan Cooking Class & Brunch – with Gloria at Taylor St Baristas will be held on Sunday 24th March 2019.
Food | Afro Vegan Cooking Class & Brunch – with Gloria