- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Adams Antiques Fairs at The Royal Horticultural Halls
The ‘Horti’ is the longest running Sunday antiques fair in London, with traders coming from all over Europe and UK to fill the historic Royal Horticultural Hall in London’s Victoria.
For our February event we will have dealers specialising in fine jewellery, silver, ceramics and paintings amongst other items. With over 140 stands, the mix is truly eclectic.
There’s always a diverse array of decorative and ancient pieces, making it a totally unique event in the centre of London, minutes from Tate Britain and Westminster Cathedral. Popular with the antiques trade, it’s a real insiders’ secret.
Adams Antiques Fairs at The Royal Horticultural Halls will be held at Lindley Hall Sunday 24th February 2019.
Entertainment | Adams Antiques Fairs at The Royal Horticultural Halls