- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
ActingHour’s March Networking Event + Q&A at The Miller
ActingHour are delighted to invite you to our March industry networking evening!
Come find out what we’re all about and meet people from all different areas and departments of the film, TV, theatre and gaming industries!
What ever you do, be it an actor / director / filmmaker / DOP / make up artist / writer / SFX / producer / sound / gaffer / runner / agent / casting / critic / ANYTHING!!! We would love for you to come along and network to your hearts content.
7-8pm Arrive and get your drinks.
8-8:30pm Social Media and Branding Q&A with Lydia Kay, actress and founder of both ActingHour and Minute Monologue. (@LydiaKayE15 @ActingHour @MinuteMonologue)
Download the ActingHour app to swap your digital business card with the people that you meet. No more paper, and if you change your details then it automatically updates for your contacts!
ActingHour’s March Networking Event + Q&A at The Miller be held on Tuesday 12th of March 2019.
Business | ActingHour’s March Networking Event + Q&A