- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching with Robert Stephenson
According to the influential Ridler Report, the demand for group coaching is growing exponentially, and for good reason: it works. Group coaching is time and cost-effective for sponsors and participants, transformative for the group, and rewarding for the coach.
This course will equip you to take your coaching into a group dynamic with confidence using a set of new skills and practices that bring group work to life.
Whether you wish to offer action learning sets for senior management, a mastermind experience for entrepreneurs, or a large facilitated session for a whole organisation, group coaching can be used in countless contexts.
The skills needed for group coaching differ significantly from individual coaching. In a group the exploratory space the coach creates for everyone to share their challenges, ideas and wisdom with the other participants is paramount.
As a coach, you might still make direct interventions but you’ll also be calling upon your ability to facilitate participation, manage and harness dynamics and remain sensitive to the constant flow of energy and connection in the room.
Our Certificate in Group Coaching will give you the skills and knowledge to work dynamically with groups and sets you on a path of creative group work that will only deepen and become richer over time.
To help you get the most from the specialist topics covered course, we dive straight into the specific content without revisiting the core tenets of coaching. This ensures that the full two days are focused on the specialist skills, knowledge and concepts which add to your existing coaching skills.
Over the course of two days you’ll enjoy a blend of learning approaches to give you the best foundation for mastering the skills you learn.
You will explore:
- The Psychology of Groups
- Becoming attuned to, and working with, group dynamics and their meaning
- A number of key frameworks to understand and analyse groups
- Creating and facilitating Action Learning for focused inquiry
- Creating and facilitating Balint groups for generative conversation
- Running World Cafe sessions for large group creative discussion
- Running Open Space sessions for large group, self-directed exploration
- How to turn group coaching into an effective part of your business
As with all Animas training, the course is both instructional and experiential and includes:
- Trainer led teaching
- Collaborative group work exercises
- Practice sessions in small and large groups
- Discussion time to explore ideas and questions
About your trainer: Robert Stephenson
Robert is the Director of Training at Animas Centre for Coaching and has both conducted and taught group coaching for many years. With thousands of hours of group work under his belt and a lightness of touch to always make this topic fun, engaging and relevant, Robert is your ideal guide through this fascinating work.
Don’t miss to expand your impact with accredited certificate in group coaching at Animas Centre of Coaching from Saturday 19th January to Sunday 20th January.
Business | Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching