- Soen performs at O2 Academy Islington
- Disruptive writing for the 21st century author
- Mamma Roma (Subtitled) + Intro and post-film discussion
- The Jazz Cafe Presents Blackstreet
- Childish Gambino performs The O2 arena
- The Breakout Club presented by The Midi Music Company
- Wine Tasting – Wine Of The Mountains at Mercato Metropolitano
- Klub Kids presents The Twisted Circus 2 at Troxy
- Happy Reading: The Penguin Classics Pop-Up Shop at 133 Bethnal Green Rd
- London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour
A Vegan Celebration at Gallery Cafe
As you all know, the Gallery Cafe has been 100% vegan for one whole year and we haven’t looked back. With Veganuary just around the corner, we are pleased to announce the return of our Vegan Celebration too see out the end of January.
Opening up our doors for an evening of gourmet vegan food and special guest performers (all included in the ticket price), this night will be a testament to how great being vegan can really be!
Our chefs are already busy preparing a delectable set of bites, not seen on our regular daily menu. Come if you are vegan, bring a friend who isn’t, come if you aren’t vegan. This event is for everyone.
A hilarious and award-winning comedian, as seen on BBC, ITV and Channel 4. Dave recently took his show C’est La Vegan to the Edinburgh Fringe, selling out all is his nights to rave reviews. His act is all about the origins of food, ideas and views. It uses comedy to tackle misconceptions about veganism, benefits of a vegan lifestyle and the importance of looking at where things come from.
Bridget is the founder of Climate Museum UK – a mobile and participatory programme of conversational activities, diverse voices and creativity. One of the projects aims is to encourage reflection and change in areas such as diet and our relationship to other species, shifting the focus from consumer responsibility to the producers.
Matt Hoss is a compassionate and energetic tour de force. His comic styling revolves around playful self-deprecation, whilst approaching anecdotes with severe honesty and confessions about his family, love-life and… embarrassing secrets. “Really funny” **** – Broadway Baby “Lovely” – The Guardian “Fan Favourite” The Ocelot “Warm and endearingly funny” – NARC magazine
A Vegan Celebration at Gallery Cafe will be held Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Food | A Vegan Celebration at Gallery Cafe