- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
A Night With the Authors at Library London
Come meet & greet the Authors at, ‘A Night With The Authors’ and hear some of their personal experiences, along with some Spoken Word Poetry.
Get a chance to purchase books such as, A Product of My Environment, It’s On Top, The Lie That Made Me, In The Beginning and Black Sterling to name a few.
Also on the night, book yourself a place on the London’s Finest Urban Shakespeare Book Publishing Course, where we will teach the budding writer how to become a Published Author. Donation’s for the great work AccessUK do helping our community would also be much appreciated.
A Night With the Authors will be held at Library London Monday 14th January 2019.
Culture | A Night With the Authors