- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
A Night With the Authors at Library London
Come meet & greet the Authors at, ‘A Night With The Authors’ and hear some of their personal experiences, along with some Spoken Word Poetry.
Get a chance to purchase books such as, A Product of My Environment, It’s On Top, The Lie That Made Me, In The Beginning and Black Sterling to name a few.
Also on the night, book yourself a place on the London’s Finest Urban Shakespeare Book Publishing Course, where we will teach the budding writer how to become a Published Author. Donation’s for the great work AccessUK do helping our community would also be much appreciated.
A Night With the Authors will be held at Library London Monday 14th January 2019.
Culture | A Night With the Authors