- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
A Night With the Authors at Library London
Come meet & greet the Authors at, ‘A Night With The Authors’ and hear some of their personal experiences, along with some Spoken Word Poetry.
Get a chance to purchase books such as, A Product of My Environment, It’s On Top, The Lie That Made Me, In The Beginning and Black Sterling to name a few.
Also on the night, book yourself a place on the London’s Finest Urban Shakespeare Book Publishing Course, where we will teach the budding writer how to become a Published Author. Donation’s for the great work AccessUK do helping our community would also be much appreciated.
A Night With the Authors will be held at Library London Monday 14th January 2019.
Culture | A Night With the Authors