- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
A full day of talks exploring the science, psychology and philosophy of human potential.
What can the moon landings teach us about making our biggest dreams a reality?
What has the new science of positive psychology revealed about how human beings actualise their full potential?
Can an existential approach to life help you become more of who you are?
These are just some of the questions we’ll explore at The Weekend University this month. In this series of talks, we’ll discuss:
– Existential Approaches to Human Development; how the work of Nietzsche, Kierkegaard and Sartre can help you live with greater authenticity, and increase your sense of meaning and purpose in life – Martin Adams
– Positive Psychology and Human Potential; how you can apply practical insights from peer reviewed studies to consciously grow as a human being and get more of what you want in life – Vanessa King
– The Apollo Mindset; the psychological forces behind one of humanity’s greatest achievements, and how you can use them to achieve your most important goals – Professor Richard Wiseman
You’ll learn how these unique insights can help you actualise more of your potential, but also how to help others do the same.
Don’t miss A Day on Potential at Birkbeck, University of London Sunday 29 September 2019.
Health | A Day on Potential