- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
A Date with the East End Suffragettes
Swap red roses for women’s rights this Valentines at our last ever East End Suffragettes event. We’ll be celebrating a fantastic extended run with a late evening opening. Grab a glass of wine and get inspired by some remarkable women before the exhibition comes to a final close.
This final evening event is a last chance to view the exhibition East End Suffragettes: the photographs of Norah Smyth after a highly successful extended run. We hope you can join us to celebrate these inspiring women.
Have a glass of wine and a look around this unique suffragette exhibition in its final week.
Activists, feminists, socialists, dissidents who were the East End Suffragettes? And who was Norah Smyth? Discover Smyth’s incredible original photographs that celebrate the work of the East London Federation of the Suffragettes and their strong connection to the East End.
Join us together as we toast our Suffragette sisters, and enjoy the last of this unique display, as featured on the BBC, Guardian and Time Out. You’ll also have the chance to find out about our wider film and photography programme at Four Corners.
”A treasure trove of photographic history, Beautifully curated, bringing to life real people and their efforts, in spite of difficult times they were living in, to keep focused on the present, and the future. Inspiring. Thank you.”
Visitor and Tower Hamlets resident.
”Wonderful. Thank you for the gift of Norah.”
Maxine Peak, actress.
A Date with the East End Suffragettes will be held at Four Corners Thursday 14th February 2019.
Culture | A Date with the East End Suffragettes