- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
80s Morning Fitness Party at Ministry of Sound
London’s first ever pre-work 80s Fitness party is kicking off in Ministry of Sound in a week’s time! Set your alarms for 6:30am and be ready to dance, sweat and exercise with an 80s twist!
We’ve got Barry’s Bootcamp trainer JK leading a high intensity full body work out class, an aerobics warm up from our Lycra dancers and a stretch down and Sports Massage class with Soho House’s Tom O’Hare!
- Think: 80s Aerobics routines (Jane Fonda)
- Think: Big hits! and even bigger hair.
- Wear: A whole lot of Lycra…
Running Order :
- * Aerobics Warm Up
- * High Intensity Full Body Work Out
- * Stretch Down with optional Sports Massage Class
- * DJs, Dancers and Giveaways
Spaces are limited so be quick!!!
More about Lycra :
We are an immersive 1980’s Aerobics Dance Party called Lycra and we throw choreographed dance routines, on stage antics and 2 x 80’s inspired aerobics classes in the middle of dance floors and festivals around the country,
In our first 6 months of the Aerobics show, we’ve performed at the following festivals, parties and shows and signed up to become Sara Cox’s official warm up for her Just Can’t Get Enough 80’s Tour.
Latitude, Bestival, Green Man, Boomtown, Neverworld, Standon Calling, Formula 1 at Silverstone, Dreamland Margate, Shoreditch House, The 02 Forum Kentish Town, Oslo Hackney, Bowlers Manchester, Thekla Bristol, Tramshed Cardiff
Powered by Lycra 80s Party and Ministry of Sound Fitness.
80s Morning Fitness Party at Ministry of Sound will be held Wednesday 6th February 2019.
Training | 80s Morning Fitness Party at Ministry of Sound