- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
This years festival features over 500 real ales, ciders, perries, wines and imported foreign beer.
A wide variety of food is available onsite, including vegetarian options.
We operate a beer card system for payment at the bars to improve the speed of service. Cards are available as a package with advance tickets or at token points in admissions and the bar (payment by cash/card excluding AMEX). Note: beer cards cannot be used at food traders. Any remaining credit on beer cards is fully refundable at token points or may be donated to charity.
Beer and Cheese Tasting – Friday 1:30pm (approx. duration 75 mins)
Taste 5 lovely beers with 5 great cheeses.
Beer and Cheese are traditional partners so Ealing Beer festival are offering you an opportunity to indulge!
Come along and see how the complexities of the flavours in beer marry with the luscious flavours in cheese, all talked through by British Guild of Beer Writers member and Master Trainer, Christine Cryne.
Add-on, entrance ticket needs to be purchased additionally.
Food & Drink | 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival