- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
1 Day Producing: Production Management at London Film Academy
Our one-day intensive course gives you an introduction to Production Management, providing a practical overview of the role, its main responsibilities and the key tasks that are essential for a production to run smoothly.
Production Managers are involved in the ‘below-the-line’ part of the budget. This includes location scouting, equipment supplies and crew hire. They work closely with the Producer, Line Producer and First Assistant Director. Over the course of the day you gain industry relevant advice from an experienced Producer and will cover essential production management tasks including paperwork and risk assessments as well as gaining a thorough grasp of the place of the Production Manager in the film crew.
- Receive expert advice on how to hire crew and equipment (contracts, insurance, fees, agents etc.
- Understand Film Risk Assessments and Health & Safety
- Grasp the intricacies of location scouting and location management
- Gain an understanding of ‘below-the-line’ budgets
- Gain an understanding of Post Production workflows (routes and delivery)
1 Day Producing: Production Management will be held at London Film Academy Sunday 20th January 2019.
Movies | 1 Day Producing: Production Management